Carlson Labs ACES + Zn® (60 Softgels)
- Carlson Labs ACES + Zn® provides all of the nutrients in the original ACES® formula, plus the mineral zinc.
- Selenium and vitamins A, C, and E are powerful antioxidants that help protect our bodies from free radical damage. Zinc supports immune system health and is an important component of one of the body's most powerful antioxidant enzymes, superoxide dismutase (SOD). SOD repairs cells and reduces the damage done to them by superoxide, the most common free radical in the body. Get four antioxidants plus zinc all in one soft gel.
- Helps protect cells from free radical damage
- Provides the natural antioxidants selenium and vitamins A, C, and E
- Includes zinc to support immune system health and antioxidant activity
- Potency and quality guaranteed
Amount Per Serving ... % DV
Calories ... 15
Total Fat ... 1g ... 1%**
Total Carbohydrate ... <1g ... <1%**
Protein ... <1g ... 1%**
Vitamin A (As Beta Carotene) ... 3‚000mcg RAE ... 333%
Vitamin C (From Calcium Ascorbate) ... 500mg ... 556%
Vitamin E (As D-Alpha Tocopherol) ... 268mg ... 1‚787%
Calcium (From Calcium Ascorbate) ... 50mg ... 4%
Zinc (From Zinc Citrate) ... 15mg ... 136%
Selenium (From L-Selenomethionine) ... 100mcg ... 182%
**Percent Daily Value based on a 2‚000 calorie diet.
Sunflower oil‚ soft gel shell (beef gelatin‚ glycerin‚ water‚ carob)‚ soybean oil‚ palm fruit stearin‚ beeswax‚ soy lecithin‚ glyceryl monostearate.
Adults: Take two soft gels daily at mealtime.
Keep bottle tightly closed.
Store away from heat and moisture.
Notice: Soft gel color variations may occur.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.