Carlson Labs Kid's Super Daily D3 400 IU
- The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends that all children receive 400 IU of vitamin D3 daily. Unfortunately, most kids don't receive enough vitamin D from sun exposure or their diets to reach the recommended daily intake.
- Kid's Super Daily® D3 provides 400 IU (10 mcg) of vitamin D3 in one convenient flavor-free drop. Add one drop to your child's favorite food or drink.
- Promotes healthy growth and development
- Supports teeth, bone, and muscle health
- 400 IU (10 mcg) of vitamin D3 in each drop
- Non-GMO | dairy-free | vegetarian | unflavored
- Place a drop in food or a drink
- Potency and quality guaranteed
Serving Size: 1 Drop (0.001 fl. oz / 0.028ml)
Amount Per Serving / % DV(1) / % DV(2)
Vitamin D (As Cholecalciferol) 10 mcg (400 IU) ... 67% ... 50%
(1)Percent Daily Value (DV) for Children less than 4 years of age.
(2)Percent Daily Value (DV) for Children 4 or more years of age.
Medium chain triglyceride oil (coconut and palm source).
Children two years of age or older: Give 1 drop daily or as directed by your healthcare professional. May be put on food or mixed in other liquids such as milk‚ water‚ or juice.
Store bottle upright.
Do not use if security seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of the reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.